- Dave Baldwin on 65 – Letter from Nicholas Troll
- Burgundy Featherkile on 65 – Letter from Nicholas Troll
- Heather T. on 65 – Letter from Nicholas Troll
- Dave Baldwin on Yachats Oregon. Dave Baldwin and Nadine Featherkile.
- Jon Sergeant on Yachats Oregon. Dave Baldwin and Nadine Featherkile.
Tag Archives: Smelt Sands State Park
RUBBERY SHRUBBERY Post 12 This is the popular Rubbery Shrubbery (RS) blog where you will learn of the plans of the Oregon coastal village of Yachats (YAH-hots) and its inhabitants—called Yachatians (yah-HAY-shuns) or Yahotties (yah-HOT-tees)—to obtain a Major League Baseball … Continue reading
RUBBERY SHRUBBERY Post 5 Here we go again—another whirl with the Rubbery Shrubbery (RS) blog as it follows Yachats (YAH-hots), Oregon, and its inhabitants—generally called Yachatians (yah-HAY-shuns), or in many cases, Yahotties (yah-HOT-tees)—as they acquire a Major League Baseball franchise. … Continue reading